If you don't find an answer to your question below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44-(0)131 337 2372 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT).
Our order processing and most of our customer service is handled by our customer service team at BookSource, our UK distributor. If you have a customer service question or would like to order a book over the phone, you can call them on +44-(0)845-370 0067 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT).
- How to order a Floris book
- Credit and debit card payments
- Cancelling an order
- Subscriber Help
- Out of print books
From the Floris Books website
- To find the book you want to buy, type your search phrase into the box at the right-hand top of the page. Common search terms include author name, book title, ISBN.
- A list of search results will appear, listing the price and availability of each book. To see more about a particular book, click the title or read more link. You can also see sample pages of the book by clicking the See Inside button or buy the book by clicking the Add to Basket button.
- If you choose to click read more, the book details page will appear. This provides further information about a book, including full description and author information. To buy the book, click on the Add to Basket link.
- Your basket shows you all the books you are currently buying. When you add a new book, your basket will appear. To view your basket at any time, click on the Basket link at the top of the page.
- To calculate the postage for your order select your postage area (UK, Europe or Rest of the World). Your postage will be automatically calculated and added on to your total.
- If you have a Special Offer Code please enter it in the box and click the Update button to automatically apply the discount.
- If you are a subscriber to the Floris Books mailing list, you are eligible to add a free book to your order. Simply sign in, or register, and select one of the available free books. Subscribers will get one free book with every order they place through the website. Postage is not charged on the free book.
- When you have finished shopping, go to your basket and click on the Checkout button. You will then be asked to enter your billing and delivery address (if different) and payment details
- Please click the Place Order Now button only once to avoid duplicate orders. All payment details on the Floris Books website are encrypted and are fully secure, so you don't need to worry about entering your credit or debit card details.
- When your order has been placed, you will receive an email confirmation. The confirmation will include an order reference number which you should keep safe in case of future queries.
- If there are any problems with your order, one of our customer service team will contact you. Please make sure you provide up-to-date contact details.
If you prefer to order a Floris book and pay by cheque, you can do so by post. Please make cheques payable to 'BookSource' and remember to include postage costs (see our Shipping page for costs). Send your order to:
50 Cambuslang Rd
Glasgow G32 8NB
Please do not send cash through the post.
We can accept payment on this website using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Delta.
We cannot accept American Express or Solo cards, sorry.
If you need to cancel an order, please call our customer service line on +44-(0)845 370 0067 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT) as quickly as possible and speak to one of our customer service team. If the book has already been despatched, you will have to return the book once you receive it (see Returns, below).
Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return any book in its original condition for a full refund. If the book is damaged or defective, or there has been a processing error (you have received the wrong book) you can contact our customer service team on +44-(0)845 370 0067 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com for permission to return the book.
If, however, you've changed your mind on the purchase, you need to get an official returns authorisation. (If you return the book without a returns authorisation, the cost of the book will not be credited to your card.) In this case, email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for the return and quoting your invoice details. You will be given the address to which to return the book.
Please note that Floris Books cannot pay return postage costs unless there has been a processing error or the book is damaged or defective.
As a subscriber to the Floris Books mailing list you will receive a regular free eNewsletter with special offers on the subjects you are interested in. You are also eligible for a free book with every order and the choice changes regularly. If you forget your password, click on the 'login' button on the top right of any page, then click the 'Forgotten password' link. If you change your email address, please sign up again as a new subscriber; this will not effect your eligibility to receive free books.
Some of our books are marked as 'Out of Print'. These books are not available to buy on this website and we will not be reprinting them. However, it is possible that the Floris Books office may have an old copy of an out of print book. If you are in desperate need of the book, call +44-(0)131 337 2372 or email email@example.com to ask if a copy is available.
Purchasing out of print books can only be done by cheque or BACS transfer (details available on request). Floris Books will only process orders for out of print books. All other orders should be placed through this website or by phoning Booksource on +44-(0)845 370 0067 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT).